Many of my clients will be familiar with the fantastic range of Australian Bush Flower Essences (ABFE) I use daily in my clinic. ABFE have developed a new and exciting range of Parenting and Childcare Essences that I have been trial and testing with my friends and family in recent months. We absolutely love them, and I am so excited to start sharing them with you all in clinic. The range contains 6 remedies focusing on helping with common issues arising with kids as well as helping emotionally support parents in difficult times.
Here they are:
- Mumma Mojo – Need a little bit of oomph calm and renewal? This remedy will help mum pay attention to her own needs as well as strengthen the bond between a mother and child.
- Fuss Pot – Have you a child that is inflexible, controlling and nit-picking? This remedy is fantastic for the child who makes up their mind that they don’t like something before even trying it and for those who likes things perfect!
- Bossy Boots – Have you got a little bossy boot with a dominating personality? This remedy helps one to be open to new experiences and ways of doing things and also addresses any obsessions.
- Sibling Harmony – Is your child insecure, resentful or jealous? This remedy helps enhance qualities of forgiveness, compassion and being aware of other peoples needs.
- Dream Time – Does your child find it difficult to relax? This remedy helps kids ‘let go’, to wind down and to become peaceful, calm and relaxed.
- Toddler Tamer – Do you spend a lot of your time dealing with tantrums? This remedy will help soothe calm and upset.
Here’s what one mammy had to say: ‘I took Mumma Mojo and at the same time gave my kids Sibling Harmony. It created such a positive shift in our family home. My overwhelm lifted, I felt calmer and more able to deal with things. The kids now spend more time playing together without the squabbling and we all get along much better. Both remedies have made life easier for us as a busy family. Its nice to know I can go back to these remedies at any time or try something different in different situations. Next on my list is Fuss Pot!’
Contact Yvonne at firstname.lastname@example.org or 086 238 5564 for more information or to order.